Workshops - Classes:
Workshops, Classes, Tutoring and Photo Walks:
- Experience Levels covered: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Equipment covered: Cameras, Lenses, and Flash units
- Style of Photography: Landscape, Portrait, Sports, Events & Macro
- Photo Editing Software: Photoshop: CS 4-6, Lightroom 3-4, Elements
Individual Tutoring (Personal Workshop)
- Student picks date and time for their tutoring session. They recieve the instructor’s full attention which allows them to learn more in a short amount of time. Receive instant feedback from real time previewing either on Monitor, HD TV or Projector. Plus, learn on your own equipment.
2-5 Student Workshops - Classes and Photo Walks (Indoors/Outdoors)
- Usually on a single topic (i.e. Shutter Speed, Aperture Setting, ISO, White Balance, Show motion, Freeze motion, Macro and Landscape photography, etc.). Learn on your own equipment. Students receive plenty of attention with the low student to instructor ratio. Receive instant feedback from real time previewing either on Monitor, HD TV or Projector (know right now what you are doing correctly and what needs more attention).
- Lecture style classes with up to 15 students per class usually 1-2 hours in length.
- These classes will cover all areas and topics on photography from digital photo transfers to components of photography.
- Most classes have no pre-requisites, and are not related to other classes, so you can pick and choose which classes interest to you the most.
- Minimal hands on training during classes.
Great Perspective Photography offers in studio and outdoor portraits, workshops and digital photo processing within Shasta and Tehama Counties including the communities of Shingletown, Viola, Old Station, Lassen Volcanic National Park, Manton, Millville, Palo Cedro, Anderson and Redding.